News:

We are a fun place hosting all sorts of different table top role playing games.  Don't see one that interests you?  Start a topic about your favorite!

Main Menu
53 Guests, 0 Users

Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense.

Started by TwitchisMental, Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 20:02

Previous topic - Next topic

TwitchisMental

Urged on by her friend, Kaede Honjō begins playing the VRMMORPG NewWorld Online under the name Maple. Not wanting to get hurt, Maple opts to be a shield user with maxed-out defense stats, and continues putting every status point she earns in the game into increasing only her defense level. As a result, she is left with slow foot speed and no magic, but her high defense allows her to endure most hits without taking any damage. This, along with her basic-level creative thinking, allows for her to make unexpected accomplishments in the game, its quests and events. By doing this, she ends up earning all kinds of equally unexpected skills and becomes one of the strongest players in the game.

This Anime has got to be one of my favorite newer ones. It is a really chill and hilarious anime. The second season just hit about a month or two ago.

Has anyone else watched it? Do you find it as funny as I do?

The main character basically just puts everything into defense and no one can touch her. She literally gets hit in the head from behind with a club and just scratches her head at one point.. I laughed so hard watching that bit :D .

Senkusha

OMG!  I totally have to watch this one.  I love a good comedy.

Favored Class:  Magical Girl