News:

We're still new around the net!  Please join up and let's make this place a thriving community!

Main Menu
39 Guests, 0 Users

People in 1957

Started by Senkusha, Thursday, December 28, 2023, 12:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Senkusha

What people thought in 1957:

413037941_772894914872070_7557115178339457719_n.jpg

Favored Class:  Magical Girl

ZandraJoi

Oh my! How some of this is ringing true in today's society!
What an interesting read.
While swear words have always been around, I think they are way overdone. Just because they are losing their meaning, doesn't mean we have to be dumb-downed by them!

Senkusha

That is very true.  I use profanity with reserved usage.  Same thing can be said about all the erotica that's in our faces today.  I enjoy writing and reading without it!

Favored Class:  Magical Girl

Henrywrites

Issues and disagreements have been there in the past. Just like the talk about the basketball players earning more than the president being talked about there. It says a lot about what one can see with how much they earn now. Truly, humans and the society were not okay with resources distribution even in the past.

ZandraJoi

Quote from: Senkusha on Wednesday, January 03, 2024, 20:06That is very true.  I use profanity with reserved usage.  Same thing can be said about all the erotica that's in our faces today.  I enjoy writing and reading without it!
So much is in our face that it doesn't make us tolerant but INtolerant!
Quote from: Henrywrites on Tuesday, January 09, 2024, 00:24Issues and disagreements have been there in the past. Just like the talk about the basketball players earning more than the president being talked about there. It says a lot about what one can see with how much they earn now. Truly, humans and the society were not okay with resources distribution even in the past.
If the rich elite keep getting their way, that won't change either.