Main Menu

News:

We have our own Discord Server!  Here's the invite link:  https://discord.gg/XvGEKVtfhB

Welcome to The Anime Brigade. Please login or sign up.

Thursday, February 29, 2024, 12:53

Login with username, password and session length
21 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2,915
  • Total Topics: 757
  • Online today: 37
  • Online ever: 382
  • ()
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 21
Total: 22

Specific Anime Discussions

Specific Role Playing Systems

Active Role Playing Games

Magical Misfit Manor

Started by Senkusha,

Previous topic - Next topic

Senkusha

Here's a classic story that's been done a million times, but has it ever been done crossover style with Anime??

You find yourself as an outcast (pick whatever crime your character got accused of doing.  You're punishment, is to complete your State mandated educational requirements at the Magical Misfit Manor (new name pending).  Characters of any age are welcome here, as some characters, may have just never gotten the chance to finish a normal high school career.  Characters can be from any anime, or they may be originally created concept characters.

I haven't quite decided on the game system that will be used just yet, however, I will be choosing one that can be streamlined for forum-play, meaning that I'll be eliminating most of the dice rolling (I think that D&D has a "taking 10" rule, as BESM has a "Taking 6" rule.  I may be trying out Anime 5e, or seeing as this is a magical setting, I may find a system that fits that genre better.  The time setting will be present day.

I plan to start playing on Jan 1, 2023.  Have fun!

Favored Class:  Magical Girl

Senkusha

I actually started a version of this game on another site using Big Eyes Small Mouth 4e, since we're kinda lacking interest here.

Favored Class:  Magical Girl