News:

Are you new here?  Please introduce yourself to the rest of us in the New Members area!

Main Menu
64 Guests, 0 Users

Well... We're Baaaaaack!

Started by Senkusha, Saturday, May 14, 2022, 19:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Senkusha

Well, we've hit some interesting pot-holes regarding the site.  My router/cable-modem died, and I'm in the process of having it replaced by NetGear, however, they are out of stock of my router, so, I decided to move the website back over to GoDaddy.  I also purchased an SSL certificate (note the httpS:// now)  The forum software has also been upgraded.  Unfortunately, we're starting over,  not that it's a huge loss, with only myself having posted anything....

Anyway, I've reorganized the site a bit.  Now all the role playing games will be sub-boards of their parent anime series.  This is to encourage playing within a particular anime series with cannon characters present.  I am going to be starting up a reboot of my first role playing game Destiny's Fear, a Tenchi Universe game that was very successful back in the day.  I'm hoping that some fresh people will come in to play.  I'm also going to be starting a Magical Girl game in the near future based in the world of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.  I've put feelers out on the Net and there seems to be some interest in the world, so, we'll see what happens.

Well, I think that's about it for now.  Please come on in, and grab a Sake or something, and have some fun!

Favored Class:  Magical Girl