News:

We are a fun place hosting all sorts of different table top role playing games.  Don't see one that interests you?  Start a topic about your favorite!

Main Menu
50 Guests, 0 Users

The Ayeka's Bliss Preservation Project

Started by Senkusha, Tuesday, February 07, 2023, 08:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Senkusha

If anybody happened to have noticed a HUGE amount of activity by a bunch of members who appeared on the site, and if anybody bothered reading the post An Old Friend, I've decided, after re-reading a bunch of great stuff, to preserve much of the content here, as I know from personal experience just how easy things can get lost on the internet.  So, as mentioned before, many of the new members on the site are Mythic Members.  If any of you Mythic Members happen to find this site and wish to reclaim your name, please let me know when registering for your account, or you may post something in the Guest Quarters, letting me know that you are here!  Welcome back, by the way! :)

After the first phase is completed (reposting all the messages I have access too), I shall attempt to find a way to restore the correct timestamps of the messages for maximum integrity.

I hope that you will find these ancient posts as entertaining as I have.

Have fun!

Favored Class:  Magical Girl