News:

Are you new here?  Please introduce yourself to the rest of us in the New Members area!

Main Menu
44 Guests, 0 Users

An Old Friend

Started by Senkusha, Thursday, February 02, 2023, 18:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Senkusha

So, today I was exploring the WayBackMachine, and found an ancient copy of my first ever online role playing game, Destiny's Fear.  And so of course, I had to painstakingly copy and paste, and create the member accounts of the people who helped to make the game come to life!  These ancient players are most welcome to ask for a new password since I randomly generated a password hash-code for each member.  These awesome people, until resurrected, if ever, shall be among the Honored, the Mythic Members.  I thank you for all your creativity so many years ago that helped to inspire this site we have today.

And now, for Chapter Two (Coming soon...)

Anyway, I also found a couple more awesome game ideas from that Blast from the Past, including a favorite Urd's Sake House, and Mahou Gakkou: Mahora.  I've invited the original creator of the Sake House, Zionia to come back and restart the game, seeing as I was laughing my butt off at the content posted.  Unfortunately, I couldn't read the contents of Mahou Gakkou because the pages were never indexed by the Spiders, but, the idea stated in the description is most certainly and interesting one, so I couldn't help but to create a spot for it!

Have Fun!

Favored Class:  Magical Girl