News:

Are you new here?  Please introduce yourself to the rest of us in the New Members area!

Main Menu
Welcome to The Anime Brigade. Please login or sign up.

Login with username, password and session length
37 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 2,973
  • Total Topics: 773
  • Online today: 36
  • Online ever: 382
  • (Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 15:08)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 37
Total: 37

Specific Anime Discussions

Specific Role Playing Systems

Active Role Playing Games

Urd's Sake House

Started by Zionia, Thursday, February 09, 2023, 05:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Zionia

*Thomas writes orders down.

Zariena: Thomas, could i get a baked sweet potato and a salad?

Marlene: Ill take a 12oz fillet, well done. With a side of coleslaw

Zionia: The usuall Thomas.

Ralph: Ill take a lobster please

*Thomas writes the rest down and heads towards the back room once again
ぃおにあ

"We are not responsible for anything you may do under the influence of fictitious alcoholic beverages"

OraOfWaterAndIce

Group picture?!You can't be serious...Are you?

Zionia

ぃおにあ

"We are not responsible for anything you may do under the influence of fictitious alcoholic beverages"

Faia ren

Faia:come on! Even though Shadow's snoring it'll make a good picture.
No matter how much you hurt me... It's nothing compared to when you broke my heart...

OraOfWaterAndIce

Great...*tries to smile a little*'I should at least smile even if I don't like pictures...'Ok...

Faia ren

Faia: *Pulls the corners of her mouth up* Say cheese!
Everyone: Cheese!
Shadow: Mphkad.....
No matter how much you hurt me... It's nothing compared to when you broke my heart...

OraOfWaterAndIce

*walks out of the group right after the picture...**shakes*I will never get use to pictures...

Faia ren

Shadow: Mphijag.....
Vamp: *stares at Shadow, sleepily* That sounds good... *Faints*
Faia: O.O I've never seen Vamp THAT drunk before.....

OraOfWaterAndIce

You might need help...*smiles*Hey wheres Phsy?

Faia ren

Faia:.... *looks around*.... Has anyone seen Phsy?
Vamp: kitu.....
Shadow: Mjphi

OraOfWaterAndIce

*Sleeps through everything while dreaming about home*

Zionia

*Thomas comes back out with a new serving of Shadow and vamp's food, un-farted on.

Thomas: *grunt*

Zionia: I wonder where everyone else is? We could really use some more people.

Zariena: Yea, but i dont miss all the people throwing up all over the place from the last bar we had.

Zionia: No, i dont either.

Zionia: Well, I know you particularly liked the smaller place, but now it will be better on our guests.

Thomas: *grunt* he goes back to his station behind the bar.

Zariena: That was an excellent meal

Zionia: Yes, Indeed it was. How was your's Faia?
ぃおにあ

Faia ren

Faia: Very delicious.
Shadow and Vamp: *Sits down and eats*
Phsy: *Trying to get his head to stop spinning.*

OraOfWaterAndIce

*wakes up and grabs a peice of paper.Writes a thank-you letter to everyone*That was nice...*Places the letter on the couch and starts to head for the door with a smile*

Faia ren

Faia: *turns on some music* Thomas, stop being a grouch.
Everybody else eats their food.

OraOfWaterAndIce

*Closes the door quietly and walks out going home**Starts whistling some random song...*That was fun ina way or two..

Zionia

Zionia: Oh, don't mind Thomas, he just doesn't talk much.

*Waves bye to Ora as she leaves. Urd comes out from the back room

Urd: Hey guys, now thta dinner is done, its time for the real party to begin. *Pulls out a VERY large skae bottle and 8 sake shooters.* Whos up for shooters?
ぃおにあ

OraOfWaterAndIce

*Walks half-way to home...then stops*Oh My God!I left my best jacket back there!I should get it before anything bad happens to it!*Starts running back to Urd's Sake House*Have to hurry who knows what they have done to it...

Zionia

Zionia: Phsy! Put down that jacket! It's not yours! No! Dont put it in the blender!

*Blender begins ripping jacket to shreads*

Zionia: MARLENE! A LITTLE HELP!

Marlene: I'm trying. This little bugger is fast.

*Thomas comes out of back room with a rolling pin ductaped to a broom.*

Thomas: *GRUNT*

Zionia: Thomas! Are you going to do what i think you are?

Zariena: Oh, not again!

Zionia: Will all guests pleas stay back as we try to sedate this thing.

*Everyone goes to otherside of room and presses as close to the wall as possible except for Thomas, Marlene and Phsy.

*Thomas Begins swinging the broom around as Phsy climbs around the bar. Glasses are smashed to bits, but he misses. Marlene jumps the bar and tries to fish Phsy out from hiding. Phsy sticks his head up above the counter and Thomas swings with full strength. Unfourtunately, Marlene also stucck her head up and both went flying into the far wall, leaving two impressions of roadkill on the wall. Both were unconciously lying on the floor.

Zionia: *pulls jacket out of blender* Oh my. This just isn't good. We will have to fix this some how. Is Marlene alright Thomas? I do hope you didnt hurt her too much this time. She almost quit the last time you knocked her out.

Zionia: What do you mean she was just kidding around?!? I had to raise her pay by half again to get her to stay on!

Zariena: OHHH! You two are together? How sweet.

*Zionia falls over. Sweat drop. Everyone goes back to the table to resume getting horribly drunk on sake.
ぃおにあ

OraOfWaterAndIce

I'm here!*taps on the door*Hello anybody there?Hello?

Zionia

*Thomas comes to door and opens it allowing Ora to come in from the cold...
ぃおにあ

OraOfWaterAndIce

*smiles but then see the jacket**mad look*What happened to my jacket?!...*Brings out a sword*

Zionia

*Everyone points to the now waking Phsy
ぃおにあ

OraOfWaterAndIce

*Everyone points to the now waking Phsy

I wonder what lies beyond

... IWWLBT walks in, sees how weird this place is, and leaves
Potential to be magnified by what will disappear due to his own hand