News:

We have our own Discord Server!  Here's the invite link:  https://discord.gg/XvGEKVtfhB

Main Menu
36 Guests, 0 Users

Urd's Sake House

Started by Zionia, Thursday, February 09, 2023, 05:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Warlord Vir

The demon hear a soft sound out of the sound of the bar. The demon see a door slighty ajar and think to himself, "Now, why is that door like. That door should be closed." So walk over and stand in front of door where skuld could not see him. Then he quickly shut the door, and the door slam right into skuld's head. The demon hears the sound of the door hitting skuld's head. The demon quickly open the door and see skuld. With seeing skuld, he falls down laughing. "Agian HAAAAHAAAHAHAH. laugh laugh laugh Help it too funny."

Bring it on evil.
D&D "The Path" an adventure of the unknown and danger.

Skuld-chan

The door slammed into Skuld's forehead with such a force that she was knocked over backwards onto the floor.  Skukld laid there for a few seconds in a daze while being in a position not too lady like.  The door opened up again to reveal the demon who had slammed the door in the first place.  Fircely blushing from head to toe, she stood up and glared at the demon while shouting at the top of her lungs, "Quit staring at my me...you....  PERVERT!!!"  The word 'pervert' echoed throughout the lounge, and with each reverberation, a dark black tattoo super imposed itself on the demon's forehead, getting thicker and thicker with fresh ink.  Each new layer forced the demon back further and further back into the main lounge, until he was flattened up against the far wall.

Dead silence filled the packed lounge area.  Skuld froze in a panicked fear.  She couldn't bare to let Urd see her like this... let alone any of the customers.  She knew that she'd never live it down.

Making a defensive decision out of haste, she leaped up and darted behind a large crate of sake, leaving her fresh foot prints marking the floor where she had been every step of the way.
"You create the world in which you live." --Somebody much smarter than me!

Warlord Vir

"Wow, what a hit! What hit me? All I remember is I went to close a door, then I hear the door hit something. Then I open the door to see HAHAHAHA. Well, whatever I guess the little girl over reacted to me again." After the demon talks to myself a bit, he take a look around see every in the bar look at him. It seem he was laughing too hard to hear what Skuld said. A dumb-looking point and said "Pervet". "WHAT!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM, IDIOT?" said the demon. "That what she said and it on your face." said the idiot. "GIVE ME A MIRROR." the someone give mirror. "Well, it a improvement on the last time, but I'm not happy. Where that brat? GET THIS OFF MY FOREHEAD NOW!!!!" said the demon.
Then demon start to look for Skuld by sniffing and scanning the area, the demon pick up on her scent and finds her footprints. Then start follow, but moment and thinks "Hey, that little brat going to most likly going to hit me with another mark. Should I kill her? Or should leave her alone? Well, I cannot allow her to think I have any fear of her, but I cannot kill her that may upset the nice atomsphere of this bar. So I decided, I will find that brat and force her to not only say sorry to me, but also find way to get it off.". After that pause of mental thought, the demon contunie and catch glipse of Skuld. However, he stop there in order not catch again fall over laugh if she still is in the condition she is. So the demon said "OK! I know you're behind that crate. So you better beg for mercy and say your sorry to me. NOW or else I become angry. I believe me, you do not want me to get angry."

Bring it on evil.

Skuld-chan

Skuld froze with fear as her worst dreams were coming true.

'Maybe if I stay quiet he'll think I'm not here anymore and leave.' the adolescent goddess thought to herself.[

Warlord Vir

The demon hear nothing and see motion. "If I look behind the crate, I will mostly get strike with her markings. If I leave, I pretty much surrender to the brat. Only thing I can do is sit and wait. I know she still alive, so she can't sit there forever." the demon thought for himself.
So the demon sit with keep a eye on the where Skuld is and waiting for Skuld to make a move.

Bring it on evil.

Skuld-chan

'Come on!  Leave already!!' Skuld thought again to herself.  'Why is he still standing there?  Does he know I'm here?'  She started looking around for an escape route.  Unfortunately, she had blocked herself into a corner, with no other way out.  'I'm so screwed!' again she pondered.

Warlord Vir

The demon sense this will take some time, quickly without taking his eye off , go and get a table and chair. Then set them right in front of where Skuld is hiding. The demon sit down and wait patiently. "We can play this waiting game till you die. Being a demon, I can survive longer than human can. So give up!" yell the demon.

Bring it on evil.

Skuld-chan

"What's going on back there?"  Molly said as she pointed to the Demon who abruptly grabbed a table and chair, dragging them both behind him as he kept a firm eye locked onto the back area.

'Oh man!  He's going to wait me out!' Skuld thought to herself.

Warlord Vir

A raven demon and fox demon(Jillias) enter the bar, "Where the master?Oh, there he is, but why he sitting there looking at those crate?" asked the Raven. Jillias reply "I do not really know. Let ask the boss."  So the two demon walk over to thier master, and looking at crate to see anything. Jillias is the first to ask "Ummm, Boss what you loooking at?" Raven ask "What you doing?"
Thier master to them loudly answer"I am waiting for brat to apology for doing this to my face. She really think a demon like me could not find her. How dumb. Just dumb as the many idiots and morons who think they can take me on or mess with me. NOW SURRENDER AND YOU MAY GET MERCY!" It does take genius to realize that he was no longer really talking to his servants but to Skuld. However, Raven and Jillias are not too bright and very afriad of Vir. So they both throw up thier arm and said "We surrender, master(Jillias saids boss instead of master). Please have mercy on us!".
"You, Morons. Not you. HER!" point toward the crates "She the one who need to surrender not you." yell the demon.
"Oh, I doubt she surrender with the mark on your face, boss. So I doubt having that on your face will help, boss. And why do you have that on your face, boss?" asked Jillias.
"YOU MORON. I did not choose to have this on my face, and it this mark on my face that waiting for her to apolgy for. You need to listen better, idiot." yell the demon angryly.
"Oh, sorry boss." said Jillias like scared dog.
"So, Raven. What the report?"asked the demon.
"Oh, yes. All the village have paid thier tribute to you. Also I see a decline in heroes and holy men in the area. In a few month, I predict there was will be not a single hero or holy man to oppose your rule, my master. Also, it seem to be a good season. The field seems to have a good yeild this year. Do you wish me to demand a second tribute to take in account of the good season?" said the Raven demon.
"No, I choose to be a kind and fair ruler of this domain as long as the people know thier place." said the demon and waved away the Raven demon with saying "That all for now. Thank you. Contunie your duties."
Jillias try to be useful ask "Boss, Why don't you just get the brat and force her to say sorry?"
"Well, why don't you go get her?" reply the demon.
"It would be a honor to." answered Jillias. So Jillias go around the crate and finds Skuld.

Bring it on evil.