68 Guests, 0 Users

Some new functionality added

Started by Senkusha, Monday, May 23, 2022, 06:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Senkusha

Today I've added some additional features to the site.

First, I've made some Theme changes.  You'll notice that beside each Last Post on the main page, is an avatar of the last post's author.  I've also installed an Activity Bar, basically this measures one post per day over a 30 day period to maintain the bar at it's maximum level.  Another thing is at the bottom of each topic, is a Similar Topics listing that will show topics that you may find interesting.

Second, I've added more gender options to be more inclusive within the Alphabet Mafia community.  Please let me know if I've forgotten any labels.  Also, there has been a minor upgrade to the base forum software.  This shouldn't affect anybody directly.

Third, I've started two Role Playing Games.  One for Tenchi Universe, and the other for Magical Girl Lyrical Nanaha.  Currently both these games are not using any role playing system... (it'd be nice to have a die-roller installed that works).  Please, if you're interested in either of these two anime, consider joining the game(s).

Fourth, I plan on adding a couple of additional anime series, namely Sailor Moon and Ranma 1/2 to the site.  Please look for these new discussion boards soon.

That's about it for now.  Have fun!

Favored Class:  Magical Girl