News:

Do you enjoy all things anime and role playing?  Come on in and take a seat!  Create a character, and let's have some fun! (PS:  Bring your friends, please!!!!)

Main Menu
62 Guests, 0 Users

Activity Bar

Started by Senkusha, Thursday, July 07, 2022, 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Senkusha

What is the Activity Bar?

This is a bar that indicates how active a member is.  The formula is very simple.  To reach 100% activity, you simply need to add one post every day over a 30 day period.  That's it!

Why do we have an Activity Bar?
It can be considered eye candy by some, however, I plan on using it for contests, and other rewards later on as the Site grows. ;)

Favored Class:  Magical Girl

ZandraJoi

How is this going over a year later? Have you thought of some contests? :)

Senkusha

I do have some contests, but they're sitting on the back burner right now, as I don't feel I have enough of an active member base to offer contests yet.

Favored Class:  Magical Girl

ZandraJoi

Quote from: Senkusha on Wednesday, November 22, 2023, 20:34I do have some contests, but they're sitting on the back burner right now, as I don't feel I have enough of an active member base to offer contests yet.
My forum has been going on 3 1/2 years & I too would like to do contests but I do understand the need for active members. Some forums have MOTM but there's only a few members to begin with!

Steve

Interesting. I've never seen one before and I kind of like the idea.