News:

Do you enjoy all things anime and role playing?  Come on in and take a seat!  Create a character, and let's have some fun! (PS:  Bring your friends, please!!!!)

Main Menu
56 Guests, 0 Users

Time Gaps (Brainstorm)

Started by Senkusha, Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 20:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Senkusha

Since the series has some rather large gaps of time, let's see if we can get a list together of some possible things that happen to the main characters during these lapses of time.  For example.  We know that Nanoha continues to work on her magical abilities, Fate attends school, but what about Hayatte... about Chorno... I read somewhere that he and Amy get married down the line?  I wonder what their dating life is like?  What other things can we think of that the characters are learning and working on to better themselves.  What confrontations do you think they may get involved in?

How does Fate handle getting teased in school.  Come on, you know that has to happen.  Kids are ruthless!  Does Nanoha stick up for her, or would Arisa beat her to it?  How often does Fate seem to dwell on her Mother, and what are her thoughts about being potentially adopted?

These are just a few of the things I think of.  Maybe this list could end up being role playing plots, or even fan fiction stories?

Favored Class:  Magical Girl